Six common contact lens mistakes:
1. Overstayed welcome - Wearing the lenses longer than the recommended usage time.
2. Caught dirty-handed - Not cleaning your hands before putting in or taking out contacts.
3. Damp digits - Don't forget to dry your hands after washing them before putting in lenses.
4. Contact solution - When getting a solution, the cheapest isn't always the best. Some don't clean lenses as well.
5. Storage - Keep your case clean and replace every 3 - 4 months.
6. Dozing dangers - Snoozing in contacts that are not designed that way puts you at higher risk for infection.